Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Little Family

Jon and I met the summer of 2003. I was a senior in high school and Jon was a returned missionary. We met at Trolley Square country dancing. It was there that I gave Jon my phone number. That night unknown to me Jon had lost my phone number on his phone or it was never saved. I am sure he was just devastated! :) The very next day my sister and her friend and me and my friend went to University of Utah for a dance. Right as I walked up I saw Jon standing in line just a little bit ahead of me. I gave him my number again and that is where it all started... Jon and I went on one date and he broke the news to me that he was going to California to live and work. I didn't think too much of that I hadn't ever really dated anyone before. We stayed in contact over the phone. Then I moved to St. George to go to Dixie College. Jon came and visited me and we talked every day. We got to know each other very well. This picture is from our very first date. After one semester at Dixie and Jon moving back home, I decided to move home also. Jon proposed to me valentines day 2004. We were married May 21st of that year.

No comments: